Recipe: Palak Puri
Palak puris are nutritious and yummy to taste.
Wheat flour - 2cups
Palak/Spinach - 1bunch
Salt - to taste
Ginger - a small piece
Green chili - 3-4
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tps
Oil - for frying
Clean the palak and blanch it in boiling water for 5 minuted along with ginger and green chilies.
Make a fine paste of blanched palak and add cumin seeds and water (if need be).
Make dough with wheat flour, salt and palak paste.
Make small balls of the dough and roll into puri
Fry the puris in oil.
Yummy palak puris are ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See pic: 'Dilwale' Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol clicked by Rohit Shetty!
- Ghulam Ali shows in Maharashtra cancelled after Shiv Sena threat
- Shah Rukh Khan finds Kajol 'Stunning'
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi defends Ghulam Ali concert, calls the opposition "not justified"
- AR Rahman named Cultural Ambassador for Seychelles