Recipe: Palak Rotis
Try out this healthy, delicious and easy to make rotis!
1 cup wheat flour
250 gms chopped spinach
Salt to taste
1 tsp carom seeds
Clean the spinach and soak it in some water for 10 minutes after adding salt.
Squeeze out the water and cook closed for just one minute.
Cool and grind to a fine puree.
Add salt, carom seeds and spinach puree to wheat flour and mix well.
Add more water if required to make soft dough.
Leave covered for 15 minutes.
Make chapattis and serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya