Recipe: Paneer Butter Masala
Traditional Punjabi paneer can’t get any better!
250 gm Paneer
2 Onions (blanched and pureed)
3 tbsp Tomato puree
1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
2 tbsp Cashew nut paste
2 tbsp Kashmiri chili powder
1 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Garam masala
1 Cup Fresh cream
Cut Paneer in cubes and fry. Soak them in warm water so that they become soft.
Heat butter in a kadai and add the onion puree and sauté till they turn light brown in color. (This is also known as brown paste.)
Add Ginger garlic paste to the brown paste mixture and sauté for some time.
Then add the Kashmiri chili powder, coriander powder, cashew paste, tomato puree, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt and sauté for some time.
Add the soaked paneer cubes, little water and allow it to cook till the gravy becomes semi-solid.
Finally garnish it with fresh cream.
The delicious Paneer Butter Masala is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: First look poster of Salman Khan's 'Hero'!
- Noel Gallagher rules out Oasis reunion due to Liam's carefree attitude
- Russell Crowe pays tribute to deceased `Beautiful Mind` inspiration John Nash
- `Ex` or not? Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield spotted together post split
- Chinese business tycoon shells USD 100M to build 'Star Trek-like' offices
- B.B. King's attorney dismisses 'ridiculous' rumors of singer being poisoned by aides
- Johnny Depp's `smuggled` pooch could send him for 10yrs in Oz slammer
- Bombay HC grants permission to Salman Khan to travel abroad
- Kylie Jenner confesses to 'hating life' due to dad Bruce's sex change
- Are Chris Brown, Tyson Beckford feuding over ex gal-pal Karrueche Tran?
- Paul McCartney's new $21.2M penthouse comes with gold bathroom trimmings
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon