Recipe: Paneer Kathi Roll
Paneer Kathi Roll is one of the great Indian fast food recipes.
100 gm Paneer
Chopped ginger ½ spoons
Chopped garlic ½ spoons
2 sliced onions
6 pieces green chili
Maida flour 250 gm
½ spoons turmeric powder
½ spoons Cumin powder
Fresh Coriander leaves
Fresh Mint Leaves
Refined oil 2 tablespoons
Arrange all the above mentioned ingredients for Paneer Kathi Roll recipe.
Fry the Paneer till golden brown. After that, add chopped green chillies and garlic.
Now, mix all the ingredients in the fried Paneer - chopped onions, turmeric powder, cumin powder, red chili powder and salt.
Now, mash maida flour for the roll. The flour should be melted properly.
It is bread for roll. Pour some refined oil on it to make it soft.
Filling is already ready. So, keep filling on the prepared bread roll. Finally, fold it in the shape of roll.
Now, Paneer Kathi Roll recipe is ready. It is the best break-fast recipe. It should be served with Pudina Chutney. You can use coriander leaves, onions and green chillies also to serve the Paneer Kathi Roll recipe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone's Hollywood debut 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' mints over $300 mn worldwide!
- 'Rangoon' has a great cast, feels Kangana Ranaut!
- 5 Cool things to do this Summer season!
- Arjun Kapoor goes black and white for 'Mubarakan'!
- Nach Balie 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot