Recipe: Paneer Manchurian
200 gm diced Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
1 tsp grated Paneer
¼ cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
½ tsp Chinese Salt
3 tbsp Corn Flour
2 tsp chopped Spring Onions
3 chopped Green Chilies
4 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
2 tsp Soya sauce
6 finely chopped Garlic cloves
How to make Paneer Manchurian:
Mix the paneer pieces with salt and 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste and keep aside for 10 minutes.
Mix 1 tbsp of corn flour, all-purpose flour, ginger-garlic paste and salt in a bowl and prepare a batter adding little water.
Heat the oil in frying over medium high heat.
Dip the marinated paneer into prepared batter and toss into the oil
Fry paneer cubes until golden on each side.
Remove the oil from pan leaving 1 tbsp into it.
Add garlic cloves and roast it till it turns golden.
Add soya sauce, spring onions, fried paneer pieces, green chilies, salt, Chinese salt along with 1½ cups of water.
Combine remaining corn flour with water and add to the contents in the pan.
Boil the mixture and then turn off the heat.
Finally, garnish with coriander leaves. It is best eaten with rice.
(Pic courtesy: foodviva.com)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Star cast of Jimmy Sheirgill's 'Shorgul' out in this brand new poster! – View pic
- Witness woman power in full glory in 'Housefull 3'! Watch video
- Karan-Bipasha to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Zareen Khan credits Bollywood innings to Salman Khan
- Amitabh Bachchan to bat for girl child rights at Modi's achievement bash