Recipe: Paneer Pasanda
Try the rich taste of Indian culinary with paneer pasanda.
1 1/4 cups paneer, cut into cubes
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup fresh curds
1/2 tsp besan
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/2 cup chopped coriander
1/4 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
1 tsp oil
Salt to taste
For the paste:
1 1/4 cups sliced onions
1 to 2 green chillies
1/4 cup finely chopped cauliflower
12 ginger, sliced
1 stick of cinnamon
1 cup milk
Procedure for the paste:
Combine all the ingredients in a pan and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes till the onions are soft and nearly all the liquid has evaporated. Cool.
Purée the mixture to a smooth paste in a blender. Keep aside.
Combine the milk, curds and gram flour and whisk well. Keep aside.
Heat the oil in a non-stick pan; add the cumin seeds, kasuri methi and the prepared paste and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the curds and gram flour mixture, garam masala and salt and bring to a boil.
Add the paneer and coriander and mix well. Serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!