Recipe: Paneer Tikka
Enjoy the hot and spicy paneer tikka this festive season.
Kaju 15 pieces
Jeera 2 tsp
Garam masala - 2 cardamon, 4 cloves and 2 sticks of cinnamon
Nutmeg 1/4 of a piece
Green chilli 4
Blackpepper for taste
Curd- ½ cup
Cut paneer into cubes. Marinate paneer with the above ingredients for 3 to 4 hrs in the fridge.
Put paneer cubes on a microwave dish and add some butter. Leave it for 20 minutes.
Put 2 tablespoon butter in a kadai and add 1 tsp sugar.
When sugar turns light brown, then add ½ cup tomato puree and let it cook for 2 min.
Add all ingredients with paneer and cook until thick and add 2tbs malai to it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!