Recipe: Papdi Chaat
Try out this popular crispy, tangy, mouthwatering chaat recipe.
• 20 crisp Papdis
• 2 medium Potatoes (boiled and chopped)
• 1/2 cup Sprouted Green Gram (Moong)
• 1 1/2 cups Yogurt (whipped)
• 2 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
• 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
• Salt to taste, 1 tbsp sugar
• 1/2 cup chopped onions
• 1/4 cup Green Chutney
• 1/4 cup Sweet Tamarind Chutney
• 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
• 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves
• Sev as required
• Whip yogurt till smooth and add salt and sugar to it and mix well.
• On a plate, arrange the papdis and place potato slices on each papdi.
• Top it up with boiled sprouted green gram, chopped onions, green chutney and sweet tamarind chutney.
• Sprinkle cumin powder, chaat masala, red chilli powder and salt and chilled yogurt over the papdis.
• Add sweet tamarind chutney, coriander leaves and sev.