Recipe: Papri Chaat
2 Cups whole wheat flour
4 Cups Maida
6 Cups curd
4 Boiled potatoes
4 tsp Red chilli powder
1 tsp Turmeric powder
2 tsp Cumin seed powder
2 tsp Ajwain powder
1 Bunch coriander leaves
1 Cup grated coconut
2 tbsp Tamarind
1 tsp Chat powder
Salt to taste
How to make Papri Chat
Mix flour, Maida, ajwain powder, cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
Add water to make hard dough.
Roll out puris from the dough.
Heat the oil and deep fry the puris.
Blend the curd nicely in a separate bowl.
Heat the oil and add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Fry them in the oil for 2 minutes.
Pour in the curd and mix it properly.
Mix dates and tamarind.
Add water and boil it till the contents get cooked.
Blend the contents in a mixer to make a paste.
Add red chilli and salt.
Mash the potatoes and add chaat powder.
Crush the puris and add 1 tbsp of mashed potatoes.
Pour 4 tbsp of curd mix and add 1 tsp of red chutney over it.
Sprinkle chaat powder and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’
- Spain`s Picasso `national treasure` seized by French customs
- Birthday special: From ‘Bekhudi’ to ‘Dilwale’- Kajol’s journey
- Bollywood star kids en route to super stardom (Part 1)
- Gunshots fired outside J. Cole, Big Sean's concert; two injured