Recipe: Pasta Lasagne
• ½ pound Penne Pasta
• ½ pound chicken
• 1 (26 oz) jar Pasta Sauce
• 1 (15 oz) container Ricotta Cheese
• 1½ cups Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
• ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
• 1 Egg (beaten)
How to make
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Boil pasta in enough salty water, until tender but firm. Drain and set aside.
Stir fry chicken in the rendered fat in a non-sticky pan over medium heat.
Cook until it turns brown and drain off the excess fat.
Add pasta sauce and remove from heat.
Mix ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and beaten egg together in a medium bowl.
Place half of the pasta in a buttered baking dish.
Spread half of the pasta sauce and half of the cheese mixture.
Repeat the process in the same order with the remaining ingredients.
Finally, sprinkle remaining mozzarella and bake for 35-40 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!