Recipe: Pasta Soup
Try out this delicious soup to beat the winter chill.
• 1 cup Garbanzo beans (Chickpeas)
• 1/2 cup Pasta
• 2 cups Vegetable stock
• 1/2 Onion (chopped)
• 1 piece Garlic (finely chopped)
• 1/2 Carrot (scraped and chopped)
• 3 sprigs Parsley Leaves (chopped)
• 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
• 3 tsp Tomato Sauce
• Salt and Pepper as per taste
• Soak the Garbanzo beans in enough water taken in a bowl for overnight.
• Cook it in the morning. Keep aside.
• Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic. Fry till onion turns tender.
• Now add vegetable stock, carrot, parsley leaves and pasta into it.
• Bring soup to a boil, cover, and reduce the flame.
• Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
• Add tomato sauce and cooked garbanzo beans.
• Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Simmer about 4 to 5 minutes or until flavors are blended.
• Serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did Gisele Bundchen threaten hubby Tom Brady with divorce?
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!