Recipe: Peach Cobbler Cake
Try out this tasty cake this Halloween.
2 cans peaches in heavy syrup
1 package yellow cake mix
1/2 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
Preheat the oven to 280 degrees F.
Empty peaches into the bottom of the pan
Cover it with the dry cake mix and press firmly
Cut butter into tiny pieces and place them on top of cake mix
Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Serve it with vanilla ice cream
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled