Recipe: Peanut Butter Banana Bread
This bread provides substantial nutrition, is an ideal recipe for breakfast.
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/4 cup oil
1 cup mashed ripe banana
2 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup wheat germ
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
3/4 cup milk
Preheat oven to 350. Mix peanut butter, oil, honey, egg, and mashed banana, blending well.
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, and chopped peanuts. Add dry ingredients to peanut butter mixture alternately with milk.
Spread batter in a greased and floured 9x5x3 inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour of until tester comes out clean. Cool in pan for about 5 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack to complete cooling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `Topless` Amy Schumer, Serena Williams grace 2016 Pirelli Calendar
- Esha Gupta hopes to learn comedy from Abhishek, John
- Rajinikanth donates Rs.10 lakh for rain-hit Tamil Nadu
- Happy to take a break from acting, says Sonali Bendre
- I think there is no issue about actors saying what they want, says Shah Rukh Khan