Recipe: Peanut Butter Banana Bread
This bread provides substantial nutrition, is an ideal recipe for breakfast.
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/4 cup oil
1 cup mashed ripe banana
2 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup wheat germ
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
3/4 cup milk
Preheat oven to 350. Mix peanut butter, oil, honey, egg, and mashed banana, blending well.
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, and chopped peanuts. Add dry ingredients to peanut butter mixture alternately with milk.
Spread batter in a greased and floured 9x5x3 inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour of until tester comes out clean. Cool in pan for about 5 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack to complete cooling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paltrow launches line of gluten-free organic ready meals
- I always apologise for 'Batman & Robin': George Clooney
- Kelly Rutherford awarded sole custody of her two children
- Lewis Hamilton, Gigi Hadid dating?
- Small screen's Gangaa in music video for a cause
- Jenelle Evans reconciles with abusive fiance?
- Kim shares candid images on first anniversary with Kanye
- I'm not retiring from acting: Patrick Dempsey
- Akshay Kumar looks dapper in first selfie, poses shirtless
- Simon Cowell sued by former 'The X Factor' contestant
- `Tanu Weds Manu Returns` creating magic at Box Office
- Recipe: Banana bread
- Kill hunger desi style: Top 5 midnight sandwiches!
- Valentine special recipe: Banana Bread
- Christmas special recipe: Cappuccino Cheese Cake
- Christmas special recipe: Stollen bread
- Valentine special recipe: Apple Walnut Cake
- Recipe: Apple Cake
- Recipe: Lasan Naan
- Recipe: Vegetarian Club Sandwich
- Recipe: Beach Grilled Sandwich
- Recipe: Chocolate Pizza
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Standoff with LG: Arvind Kejriwal calls emergency session of Delhi Assembly
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- No alliance with JD-U in Bihar: BJP
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla