Recipe: Peppermint Ice Cream
Peppermint ice-cream will help you evade heat this summer. So try it out.
1/2 lb Peppermint stick candy
3/4 cup cream or top milk
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp unflavored gelatine
2 tbsp sugar
1 cup cream whipped
Put with milk, salt and gelatine in top part of double boiler.
Place over boiling water and heat, stirring ocassionally until candy is melted.
Remove from stove, strain and turn into freezing try of refrigerator, chill thoroughly.
Seperate eggs. Beat whites first to froth, add sugar gradually, beating it in, beat until stiff.
Whip cream. Beat yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Fold yolks into whites then cream. Last, folk in peppermint mixture, mixing well.
Return to freezing tray, freeze, stirring occassionally. Peppermint ice-cream is ready to serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen grooving to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' is the coolest thing you will WATCH today!
- Ranbir Kapoor thanks Gauri Khan for making his 'first home' more special, pens heartfelt message!
- Kapil Sharma to be warned by Air India for unruly behaviour?
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh’s ‘Phillauri’ picks up steam at the Box Office
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Romeo Akbar Walter' posters unveiled!