Recipe: Peshawari Lassi
Drown in the heavenly taste of this drink!
1 tsp Almond Silvers
1 tsp Cashew Nuts (chopped)
200 ml Yogurt
3½ tbsp Sugar
A pinch of Salt
50 ml Water
Put all ingredients in blender and blend till smooth and the sugar dissolves.
Refrigerate for a few hours.
The Peshawari Lassi is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mr World Rohit Khandelwal has Bollywood on his wish list
- Irrfan Khan wanted to make film on Mahasweta Devi's life
- Silsila was trashed by media at time of release: Amitabh Bachchan
- No talks about starring with Kangana in Ritesh's next: Irrfan Khan
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful