Recipe: Peshawari Lassi
Drown in the heavenly taste of this drink!
1 tsp Almond Silvers
1 tsp Cashew Nuts (chopped)
200 ml Yogurt
3½ tbsp Sugar
A pinch of Salt
50 ml Water
Put all ingredients in blender and blend till smooth and the sugar dissolves.
Refrigerate for a few hours.
The Peshawari Lassi is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!