Recipe: Pesto Pasta Salad
Try this salad at home today. Ingredients 4 cups uncooked spiral pasta (use rice pasta for wheat-free version) 1 cup fresh basil pesto 2 Tbsp chopped green olives, or olive tapenade 1/4 cup pine nuts 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted (or fresh if you can get them) 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved Several fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped 1 Tbsp olive oil Salt and pepper
Instructions Cook pasta according to instructions on the package. Make sure the water is salted (at least a half teaspoon per quart). Remove pasta from heat and strain when pasta is cooked, but still firm (al dente). Put pasta in a big bowl. Mix in fresh basil pesto, green olives, and pine nuts. Gently mix in cherry tomatoes, peas, fresh basil leaves and olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Chill or serve at room temperature.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'