Enjoy the unique taste of Phirni at every festive occasion.
Milk :- 1ltr
Rice :- 300gm
Sugar :- 200gm
Almond :- 20gm
Green cardamom :- 10gm
Kewra water :- 10 ml
Silver or gold foil paper (varak)
1) Soak rice in water for 2 hours.
2) Then drain water and grind rice in to smooth paste.
3) In a non stick sauce pan bring milk over a moderately low heat and add rice, sugar and cardamom and stir constantly till milk turns thick.
4) Remove from heat and chill.
5) Garnish the almond, phirni with silver or gold foil paper ( varak ) and serve.