Recipe: Pineapple Raisin Chutney
Indulge in the sweetness of this Bengali delicacy!
Pineapple, 1 medium
Ginger, 1/2 inch piece
Sugar, 1 tablespoon
Raisins, 2 tablespoons
Panch phoran, 1 teaspoon
Red chillies, crushed, 1/2 teaspoon
Salt, to taste
Peel and cut pineapple into small pieces.
Peel, wash and grind ginger.
Cook the pineapple with ginger paste.
Add sugar and raisins to the pineapple and continue to cook.
Add one teaspoon of paanch phoron powder, crushed red chillies and salt to taste.
Add half a cup of water and cook for five minutes on low heat.
This chutney can be served both hot and cold.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing