Learn to make Pistachio Macaroons, the delectable cookie from France.
• 3 Cups shelled pistachio nuts
• 1 Cup sugar
• 1 cup Egg whites
• Sugar for dusting
• Put the pistachios in the food processor until roughly ground.
• Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside
• In a medium bowl mix the ground pistachio nuts, sugar, and egg whites.
• Refrigerate for about 10 minutes. Drop the batter from a tbsp onto the cookie sheets, leaving 1/2 inch between macaroons.
• Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degree F for 20 minutes or until light brown.
• Dust with sugar when cool.