Start your day with light and healthy poha.
• 2 Cups poha
• 4 Green chillies
• 1 Onion
• 3 Tomatoes
• 1 tsp Mustard seeds
• 1 tsp Cumin seeds
• 1 tsp Turmeric
• Salt to taste
• Few curry leaves
• Oil as required
• Soak poha in water, but only for 5 minutes, else it will turn soggy.
• Wash and drain all the water.
• Heat oil in a pan.
• Add mustard, cumin, chilli and curry leaves.
• Fry onions until light brown.
• Add tomatoes, tumeric and salt. Fry it properly.
• Mix poha with it.
• Put it on low heat for 4 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!