Recipe: Polish Bean Soup
455 g dry Navy Beans
455 g Sausage
480 g Sauerkraut
1 large Onion (chopped)
3 stalks of Celery (chopped)
2 large Carrots (chopped)
Salt (to taste)
Black Pepper (to taste)
How to make Polish Bean Soup
Slice sausage into small pieces.
Mix beans and sufficient water in a pan. Cook for around 2 hours.
Stir in rest of the ingredients and simmer for 1½-2 hrs.
Serve the soup hot with corn bread.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Justin Timberlake's 'sarcastic' response to Kanye West's VMAs speech
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Amitabh Bachchan receives 'dirty abusive sms', approaches police
- Watch: Teaser of Anushka Shetty’s ‘Size Zero’
- Real life hot couple raise the heat with skin show for Cosmo