Recipe: Polish Bean Soup
455 g dry Navy Beans
455 g Sausage
480 g Sauerkraut
1 large Onion (chopped)
3 stalks of Celery (chopped)
2 large Carrots (chopped)
Salt (to taste)
Black Pepper (to taste)
How to make Polish Bean Soup
Slice sausage into small pieces.
Mix beans and sufficient water in a pan. Cook for around 2 hours.
Stir in rest of the ingredients and simmer for 1½-2 hrs.
Serve the soup hot with corn bread.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Here’s Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Leela’ for you
- Karisma Kapoor's estranged hubby Sanjay Kapur to marry long-time girlfriend?
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral