Recipe: Polish Potato Pancakes
We need about 1.81 kg Potatoes
60 g Onion
½ glass Milk (boiling)
30 g Flour
Mix onions with potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
Add milk, eggs, and flour. Blend nicely.
Flavor with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a pan and pour some batter to make a thick round pancake. Cook on both sides until brown and crispy.
Remove and transfer to a serving platter.
Repeat with the rest of the batter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt