Recipe: Polish Potato Pancakes
We need about 1.81 kg Potatoes
60 g Onion
½ glass Milk (boiling)
30 g Flour
Mix onions with potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
Add milk, eggs, and flour. Blend nicely.
Flavor with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a pan and pour some batter to make a thick round pancake. Cook on both sides until brown and crispy.
Remove and transfer to a serving platter.
Repeat with the rest of the batter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- Rajkumar Hirani wants to direct Amitabh Bachchan
- Mariah Carey enters online dating world to find her 'Infinity'
- Becks, Kate Middleton top best 'celeb smile' poll
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame