Recipe: Potato and Egg salad
Want to experiment? Try out this mouth-watering salad recipe.Ingredients:
• 3 Tomatoes
• 4 Eggs
• 5-6 Potatoes
• ½ cup Parsley (chopped)
• 2 tbsp Olive Oil
• 5-6 Black Olives
• 1 Cucumber
• 1 Onion
• Pepper (to taste)
• Salt (to taste)
• 1 tsp VinegarProcedure:
• Wash the potatoes well and boil them.
• Boil the eggs and set aside.
• Cool the eggs and peel them. Dice them thereafter.
• Rinse the boiled potatoes, peel and chop them into cubes.
• Place the potato cubes in a large mixing bowl.
• Add the chopped eggs and mix well.
• Chop the tomatoes and add to the potato mixture.
• Chop onion and cucumber. Add to the mixture.
• Pit the black olives and chop them. Add them to the mixture and mix well.
• Take another bowl and combine together vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Mix well.
• Pour the oil mixture over the potato mix and toss well.
First Published: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 00:20