Recipe: Potato Galette
We need about 1 tbsp of unsalted butter which is melted
Around 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Take about ¾ pound of potatoes--scrubbed & thinly sliced
Salt as per your taste
Also, we need freshly ground pepper
Take ¼ tsp of crumbled dried rosemary
Now, start with combining butter with oil.
After that brush the bottom of a 9-inch baking pan with butter-oil mixture.
Then combine potatoes with remaining oil-butter.
Followed by arranging half of the sliced potatoes over prepared pan.
Then sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.
Afterwards spread the remaining sliced potatoes and season again.
Get ready to bake it at 450 degrees F for 25-30 minutes until golden and tender.
Just take it out from the oven and serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?