Recipe: Potato n cheese salad
Try out this simple and easy-to-make salad.Ingredients:
• 2cup Potatoes (cubed with skins on)
• 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup green Onion (chopped)
• 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
• 1 cup sour Cream
• 1/4 cup Sugar Procedure:
• Boil the potatoes in water for 10 minutes.
• Drain and keep it aside.
• Take a bowl and mix together cream, mayonnaise, sugar, half of the onions and half of cheese.
• Gently stir in the cooled potatoes to the mixture.
• Sprinkle the rest of the onions and cheese on top of it.
First Published: Wednesday, September 15, 2010, 00:23