Recipe: Prawn Sandwich
Try and taste something unique this weekend.Ingredients:
• 20 raw Prawns (shelled & de-veined)
• 2 tbsp Olive Oil
• 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
• 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
• 2 tbsp Cilantro (Hara Dhania) (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
• 10 slices White BreadMethod
• Combine prawns with half of lemon juice & olive oil in a large bowl. Leave it for an hour.
• Meanwhile, mix together lemon zest, mayonnaise and remaining lemon juice in a bowl.
• Heat remaining 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and cook marinated prawn until they curl.
• Spread the mayonnaise mixture over both sides of each bread slice.
• Place prawns over half of the bread slices and sprinkle with cilantro leaves.
• Cover the prawns with the remaining bread slices.
• Delicious prawn sandwich is ready to be served.
First Published: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 08:37