Recipe: Pudding Cake
Try pudding cake with chocolate sauce or whipped cream.
3/4 cup flour mix
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1/3 cup sugar
1-1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup rice milk
1-1/2 tsp canola oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup boiling water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix flour, xanthan gum, sugar, 1-1/2 tsp cocoa powder and baking powder in bowl.
Add milk, oil and vanilla. Mix well. Pour batter in a glass baking dish. In a separate bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
Add the boiling water and mix well. Carefully pour over the batter in the baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. You can use chocolate sauce and whipped cream for toppings. Serve warm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing