Savour the easy to make and delectable Rabdi.
• 2 cups Milk
• 1 cup Condensed Milk
• Sugar to taste
• 10-12 Pistachios (chopped)
• 10-15 Saffron Strands
• 3 drops Rose Essence
• Heat milk in a thick bottomed vessel.
• Once bring to boil, leave it on medium heat till it reduces to one fourth of its original content.
• Add the condensed milk and keep stirring frequently to prevent it from sticking to the bottom.
• Now add sugar to the above-made recipe according to taste.
• Add the rose essence and remove the pan from the flame. Allow it to cool.
• Finally garnish rabdi with chopped pistachios and saffron strands.
• Keep it in a refrigerator.
• Serve chilled.