Try out these melt in the mouth rasgullas at home.
• 1 Litre milk
• 3 tbsp Lemon juice
• 2 tsp All Purpose Flour
• 1/4 tsp Rose essence or cardamom powder
• 1 Cup Water
• 1 Cup Sugar
• Take a pan and bring milk to a boil.
• Add lemon juice, stirring slowly and gently till cheese separates from the milk.
• Now turn off the heat and strain it through a strainer.
• Make sure all the water from the cheese is drained.
• Now knead it to make soft dough.
• Combine flour with it and knead again.
• Make small rounded balls from the dough, keep aside.
• The balls should not have any cracks in it.
• Now combine sugar and water in a saucepan and boil it.
• Add cheese balls to the syrup and cook it for about 30 minutes with lid partially covered.
• Add rose essence or cardamom powder and turn the heat off.
• Serve chilled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Longtime Oscars director Marty Pasetta dies at 82
- Alexander Payne to be honoured at Munich Film Festival
- Johnny Depp could face 10 year imprisonment for pet dogs
- Shraddha Kapoor lost in Shillong!
- Amit Sadh to play footballer in Mohit Jha's directorial debut
- Check out: Longer version of Anushka, Priyanka's 'Girls Like To Swing' from 'Dil Dhadakne Do'!
- Watch: Peppy 'Happy Birthday' song from 'ABCD2'!
- Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh gear up for IIFA 2015
- Katy Perry doesn't want to talk about ex-husband Russell Brand
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' concept art reveals all-new costumes
- 'Gilmore Girls' reunion on the cards?
- Recipe: Summer Potato Salad
- Recipe: Orange Slush
- Recipe: Melon Slush
- Recipe: Roasted Asparagus
- Recipe: Cold coffee with ice-cream
- Recipe: Watermelon Slush
- Recipe: Chocolate Milk Shake
- Recipe: Homemade Mango Colada
- Recipe: Spanish Valencia Prawns
- Recipe: Chinese sichuan chicken
- Recipe: Poutine Cheesy Jalapeno
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues
- CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon