Recipe: Rava Ladoo
Do try delicious rava ladoos filled with choicest dry fruits.
2 cups semolina
1 cup ghee
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp broken cashew nuts
1 tsp fried cardamom powder
1 tsp raisins fried
Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan and dry roast the rava till it turns pink.
Grind the fried rava and powdered sugar in a mixer to a fine powder.
Heat the remaining ghee and add the powdered rava, cashew nuts, raisins and cardamom powder and mix them thoroughly.
While still warm, make into small sized balls.
Cool and store in an airtight container.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes