Recipe: Red Capsicum Soup
Try out this yummy easy to make soup. Ingredients:
• 3 Tomatoes
• 1 Red Capsicum
• 1 Bay Leaf
• 1 clove Garlic
• 1 tbsp Corn Flour
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
• 1/4 cup Milk Procedure:
• Roast capsicum (pierce it with a fork) in an open flame till skin is charred.
• Cook tomatoes, bay leaf and garlic on a slow flame with 250 ml water; set it aside.
• In a blender, mixer tomatoes and capsicum until smooth.
• In a pan, mix corn flour and milk; add salt and vegetable paste; now boil it for few minutes.
• Sprinkle it with pepper powder and serve it immediately.
First Published: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 09:10