Recipe: Red Moon Mocktail
A heady feeling without the spirit poured in? Yes, that’s possible too - three different shades in the same glass - a truly different mocktail for the connoisseurs of all good things in life.
10 pieces Mint leaves (well crushed)
10 ml Lemon juice
50 ml Ginger ale
150 ml Lemonade
1. Put four cubes of ice into a fancy funnel glass and add sugar syrup, lemon juice, ginger ale and then lemonade top float. (Pour the lemonade very slowly)
2. Garnish with mint leas and lemon slice.
3. Now decorate it with cherry, a fancy straw, swizzle stick and a cocktail umbrella.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!