Recipe: Relish the delicious coconut balls
Try out this simple recipe that makes excellent coconut laddus for children (and their parents alike!).
1 cup condensed milk
4 tsp milk powder
1 tsp powdered cardamoms
1 cup grated coconut
Mix together all the ingredients well. Make smooth round balls and refrigerate. Serve after one hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga turns editor for magazine
- Shah Rukh Khan strikes a pose with ‘bestest’ friend Divya – See pic
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh