Pic courtesy: womenpla.net
Diwali celebrations are incomplete without ribbon pakodas.
2 cups processed Rice flour
1 cup Fried gram powder
Whiter butter- 100 gms
Chilli power- 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
• Use a sieve to filter the flours together. Now out them in a big mixing bowl.
• Add white butter, salt, chilli powder and mix it nicely.
• Now heat some oil in a kadhai for deep frying.
• Now add some water to the flour mixture and made a stiff dough.
• Then grease a murukku maker and use the ribbon pakoda plate for making ribbon pakodas.
• Deep fry them until golden brown.
• Let the pakodas cool.
• Store them in an airtight container.