For those who eat chicken and count calories too, this is an ideal dish.
• 1 Kg Chicken
• 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
• 2 tsp Black pepper
• 2 tsp Salt
• 1 Cup Water
• Preheat oven to 300 degree F.
• Keep the rack in a small roasting pan.
• Take the chicken and rinse it.
• Dry the chicken and put it in the pan.
• Insert the wings under the chicken.
• Smear the chicken skin with oil.
• Sprinkle with pepper and 1/2 tsp of salt.
• Roast for about 20 minutes.
• Add one-cup water and roast again for 45 minutes or until the chicken is well done.
• Loosen the chicken with a spatula.
• Transfer the cooked chicken to a cutting board with the help of a paper towel.
• Set aside for 15 minutes before carving.