Enjoy the delicious rotla.
• 2 cups Millet Flour
• Salt (to taste)
• 4-5 tbsp Ghee
• Sieve the millet flour and add salt to it. Mix well.
• Now, heat 2 tbsp of ghee and put it into the millet flour. Rub this ghee into the flour, with your fingers, so that it mixes well.
• Now, add lukewarm water to it and knead the flour to make soft dough.
• Proceed further by dividing this dough into 12 equal sections.
• Flatten one section into a 125-mm diameter circle, with your wet palms.
• Now, heat the tawa and put one round circle onto it. Cook it from both the sides, till brown spots starts to appear on its surface.
• Repeat the same process with the remaining dough.
• Your rotla is ready to be served with the remaining ghee or jaggery.