You would love to have this tasty Navratra recipe.
Potatoes – 5, boiled
Sago – 2 tbsp
Green Chillies – 3
Ginger – 1 tbsp, chopped
Green Coriander – 1 tbsp, chopped
Curry Leaves – 10
Salt to Taste
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil for frying
1. Soak sago in a cup of water for 1 hour.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. Peel and grate boiled potatoes.
4. Add the deseeded and chopped green chillies, ginger, coriander, chopped curry leaves, drained sago, salt, chaat masala and red chilli powder.
5. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
6. Divide into 16 portions and shape into round patties, using a little oil on your palms.
7. Deep fry the patties until they are crisp and golden brown.
8. Serve with tomato ketchup.