Recipe: Sabudana Cutlet
Snack on these during Navratras!
1 cup sago (sabudana)
2tbsp chopped coriander
2tsp chopped green chilies
Rock salt (sendha namak) to taste
Groundnut oil or desi ghee (clarified butter) to shallow fry
Soak the sabudana (sago) in water for 30 mins.
Drain and set aside.
Boil the potatoes till done.
Peel and mash fine.
Add the soaked sabudana, green chillies, coriander and salt to the potatoes and mix well.
Divide the mixture into 16 equal parts.
Roll our each part into a log or a patty and shallow fry in medium hot oil till golden.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan