Recipe: Sabudana Kheer
• 1 tbsp Sago granules (Sabudana)
• 4 cups Milk
• 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
• 3/4 cup Sugar
• 1 cup Water
How to make
Wash the sago granules(Sabudana) and drain.
Leave aside for 10 minutes.
Loosen the Sabudana when moisture is absorbed.
Heat water and add sago granules.
Bring to a boil. Stir constantly.
Simmer it for 5 minutes.
Add more water if needed.
Pour milk and bring the mixture to a boil.
Cook for about five minutes.
Add sugar and cardamom.
Keep stirring occasionally.
Cook till Sabudana becomes soft but not mushy.
Saboodana Kheer is ready.
Pic Courtesy: www.funwing.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters
- I respect Aamir, but India is most tolerant country: Vivek Oberoi
- Film industry has always been leftist: Anurag Basu