Recipe: Sabut Aloo
You can try this easy to make recipe when in a hurry.
550 gm potatoes-small, whole, boiled, peeled
1/2 cup yoghurt
2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp powdered black pepper
1 tbsp rock salt
2-3 green chillies
2 tsp ginger-chopped
2 tbsp ghee
1 sprig curry leaf
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp cloves
1/2 tsp cinnamon-broken into pieces
1/2 tsp cardamom seeds
Grind together the green chillies and the ginger. Powder together the sugar, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom seeds. Mix together the potatoes, yoghurt, coriander, pepper, green chilli and ginger paste, and the salt. Heat the ghee in a pan, and add the curry leaf and the cumin. When the cumin starts to splutter, add the potato mixture and sauté till the oil separates. Remove from flame and mix in the powdered ingredients and serve immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!