Recipe: Sauteed Cabbage with Fennel
Try out this yummy easy to make sautéed cabbage recipe.
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp fennel seeds
3 scallions, minced
4 cups shredded cabbage
2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
In a very large skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add garlic, fennel, scallions, and cabbage and saute until cabbage is cooked through but still crunchy, about 5 minutes.
Place cabbage mixture in a large serving bowl, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'