Recipe: Sesame Chicken
Try out this delicious and hard to stop eating recipe.
Chicken breast 200gms
Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
Soya sauce 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce 1 tsp
White vinegar 1 tsp
Ginger-garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Cut chicken into thin strips when it is half frozen and half thawed.
Marinate chicken in above sauces and pastes for half an hour.
Roll the marinated chicken pieces in sesame seeds.
Shallow fry on low heat for 15-20 mins or until light golden.
Serve with salad and crisps/fried samosa strips.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vikas Bahl questions demand to boycott Pakistani artistes
- Pakistani actors must condemn attack on Indians: Anupam Kher
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- Think calmly, speak calmly: Juhi Chawla advises people who 'have gone out of senses'