Try out this royal, delicious recipe.
40 gm Vermicelli (Seviyan)
2 tbsp Raisins
4 tbsp chopped Almonds & Pistachios
2 Green Cardamoms (powdered)
1/2 tin Condensed Milk
1 litre Whole Milk
1 tbsp Pure Ghee or Butter
Heat pure ghee or butter in a pan; fry the Vermicelli until light brown.
Bring milk to a boil. Add condensed milk, vermicelli and cardamom powder to it and mix well.
Cook for 5-6 minutes or till the vermicelli becomes soft. Take out in bowls, top with raisins and nuts and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!