• 500 g Chicken (boneless and cut)
• 10 Cashew Nuts (chopped)
• 5 Almonds (chopped)
• 3 tbsp Clarified Butter
• ½ tbsp Garam Masala
• 3 Onions (chopped)
• 8 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
• 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
• 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
• 1 tbsp Turmeric
• ½ tsp Lemon Juice (fresh)
• 1 cup Yoghurt (fresh and thick)
• 1 inch of Ginger (grated)
• ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
How to make
Beat the yoghurt well and mix chicken, turmeric and salt.
Marinate for 20 minutes.
Heat clarified butter or ghee in a pan and fry onion, garlic and ginger for a minute.
Add coriander powder and red chili powder, fry for a few seconds.
Now, add the marinated chicken and fry for 10 minutes on a low flame.
Add 2 cups of water and stir it.
Cover it tightly and cook for 35 minutes on a low flame.
Now, add garam masala and dry fruits. Mix it well.
Garnish with coriander leaves.