Recipe: Shahi Mushroom
Relish this exotic Shahi Mushroom recipe like a royal!
1 lb Mushrooms (cut into 4-6 pieces)
1 Green Pepper (cut into small pieces)
3 tablespoons Oil
1 small Onion (chopped)
1" piece Ginger
3 Cloves of Garlic
1 Green Chilli
2 teaspoon Dhania Powder
½ teaspoon Chilli Powder
½ teaspoon Haldi Powder
1 teaspoon Grammasala
1 Tomato (chopped)
1½ teaspoon Salt
2 tablespoon Double Cream
Fry onion until golden brown.
Add ginger, garlic, fry for ½ minutes and chilli.
Add 2 tablespoons water and add spices, except grammasala.
Add mushroom and pepper and cook on low heat until they are soft.
Add chopped tomato.
Fry until you see the oil.
Add Garam Masala – remove from heat.
Mix cream in.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!