Recipe: Shawarma Chicken
½ kg boneless Chicken Breast, cut into 3-inch strips
1 cup Romaine Lettuce, chopped
½ cup Yogurt
8 Tomato, slices
4 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 tsp Pepper
4 tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
½ tsp Chicken Masala
½ tsp Coriander Powder
¼ cup Vinegar
Salt, to taste
½ tsp Cumin Powder
How to make Shawarma Chicken
Preheat the grill to medium heat.
Take a bowl and mix cumin powder, turmeric powder, vinegar, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, pepper, and chicken masala.
Add chicken strips to the above ingredients and mix well. Keep the mixture aside, for 20 minutes.
Now, prepare the sauce by mixing yogurt, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl.
Thread 2 chicken strips together, on each of 8 skewers and then coat grill rack with cooking spray.
Place the strips on coated grill rack and grill on each side until done.
Now, place pitas on grill rack and grill for 1 minute on each side.
Place pita on a plate, top it with lettuce slice and tomato slice.
Now, top it with 4 chicken pieces and garnish with 2 tbsp yogurt-garlic sauce.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- 'Kaun Kitne Paani Mein' movie review: - Tale of changing dynamics
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- Saif Ali Khan finds 'marriage' questions dangerous for single actresses
- Ekta Kapoor to team up with Chetan Bhagat for ‘3 States’?