Recipe: Shawarma Chicken
½ kg boneless Chicken Breast, cut into 3-inch strips
1 cup Romaine Lettuce, chopped
½ cup Yogurt
8 Tomato, slices
4 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 tsp Pepper
4 tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
½ tsp Chicken Masala
½ tsp Coriander Powder
¼ cup Vinegar
Salt, to taste
½ tsp Cumin Powder
How to make Shawarma Chicken
Preheat the grill to medium heat.
Take a bowl and mix cumin powder, turmeric powder, vinegar, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, pepper, and chicken masala.
Add chicken strips to the above ingredients and mix well. Keep the mixture aside, for 20 minutes.
Now, prepare the sauce by mixing yogurt, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl.
Thread 2 chicken strips together, on each of 8 skewers and then coat grill rack with cooking spray.
Place the strips on coated grill rack and grill on each side until done.
Now, place pitas on grill rack and grill for 1 minute on each side.
Place pita on a plate, top it with lettuce slice and tomato slice.
Now, top it with 4 chicken pieces and garnish with 2 tbsp yogurt-garlic sauce.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Suriya pushed me towards excellence: Venkat Prabhu
- Ben Stiller's mother dies at 85
- U2 dedicate pride song to gay marriage voters in Ireland
- Naomi Campbell celebrates 45th birthday in Cannes
- Actress-comedian Anne Meara dies
- 'Tomorrowland' tops North American box office
- Bollywood wishes love to Karan Johar on his birthday
- Nandita Das on Cannes recce to find producers for film on Manto
- Happy Birthday to the masterly Karan Johar!
- Anupam Kher rejoices 31 years in Bollywood
- Bollywood chants 'Mumbai Mumbai' as Mumbai Indians lift IPL crown
- Summer potato salad
- Recipe: Orange Slush
- Recipe: Melon Slush
- Recipe: Roasted Asparagus
- Recipe: Cold coffee with ice-cream
- Recipe: Watermelon Slush
- Recipe: Chocolate Milk Shake
- Recipe: Homemade Mango Colada
- Recipe: Spanish Valencia Prawns
- Recipe: Chinese sichuan chicken
- Recipe: Poutine Cheesy Jalapeno
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Shocking! 7 veg food items that may actually be non veg
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Standoff with LG: Arvind Kejriwal calls emergency session of Delhi Assembly
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25