Recipe: Shawarma Chicken
½ kg boneless Chicken Breast, cut into 3-inch strips
1 cup Romaine Lettuce, chopped
½ cup Yogurt
8 Tomato, slices
4 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 tsp Pepper
4 tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
½ tsp Chicken Masala
½ tsp Coriander Powder
¼ cup Vinegar
Salt, to taste
½ tsp Cumin Powder
How to make Shawarma Chicken
Preheat the grill to medium heat.
Take a bowl and mix cumin powder, turmeric powder, vinegar, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, pepper, and chicken masala.
Add chicken strips to the above ingredients and mix well. Keep the mixture aside, for 20 minutes.
Now, prepare the sauce by mixing yogurt, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl.
Thread 2 chicken strips together, on each of 8 skewers and then coat grill rack with cooking spray.
Place the strips on coated grill rack and grill on each side until done.
Now, place pitas on grill rack and grill for 1 minute on each side.
Place pita on a plate, top it with lettuce slice and tomato slice.
Now, top it with 4 chicken pieces and garnish with 2 tbsp yogurt-garlic sauce.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya