Shrikhand is very easy to make so try out this Krishna special recipe today.
1 (18 ounce) container Plain Yogurt
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
1 tsp Rose Water (optional)
1/2 tsp Ground Cardamom
Dash of Ground Nutmeg
Few threads of Saffron
4 tsp finely chopped Green Pistachios
Mix all the ingredients of Shrikhand, except pistachios.
After mixing the ingredients, put them in a bowl and cover it with a lid. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 2 hours.
After waiting for two hours, take the bowl off the refrigerator.
By this time, the mixture would have reached the consistency of a dessert.
Now, you may stir and spoon the Shrikhand (Sweet Golden Yogurt) into dessert dishes.
Sprinkle with pistachios.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!