Recipe: Sour Cream and Onion Bread
This is one of the yummiest recipes for a perfect and sumptuous breakfast.
3 cups whole wheat flour
2 tbsp white sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp wheat germ (optional)
2 tsp active dry yeast
1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup water
Place flour, sugar, salt, wheat germ, yeast, dried soup, sour cream, and water in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select the dough cycle, and press start.
Shape dough, and place in a greased loaf pan. Place in a warm spot, and allow to rise until doubled in size.
Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 30 minutes. Cool.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Check out: 'Bajirao Mastani' song 'Malhari' to be launched in Bhopal!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Siddharth Kapur has no plans of working with Vidya Balan