Recipe: Soy Methi Pakoras
Enjoy your chilly winter evenings with soy methi pakoras!
Soy flakes- 1 cup
Methi- 2-3 bunches
Rice flour- 2 tsp
Basin - 2 tsp
Garlic, chilli, ginger paste- 1 tsp
Chilli powder- 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
Mix methi, soy flakes, Add garlic, chilli and ginger paste, chilli powder, salt and required amount of rice & basin flour with methi.
Add water and made a thick paste.
Make small balls of the mixture and drop them one by one in the oil to deep fry.
Serve it with sauce or chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan
- Katrina Kaif planning to launch her label
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'