Recipe: Spanish Omelette
Try out this easy to make recipe to enjoy a yummy omelette.
• ½ cup Olive Oil
• ½ pound Potatoes (thinly sliced)
• Salt (to taste)
• Pepper (to taste)
• 1 large Onion (thinly sliced)
• 5 Eggs
• 2 Tomatoes (peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped)
• 2 Green Onions (chopped)
• Pour olive oil in a large frying pan and set it on medium-high heat.
• Sprinkle the potatoes lightly with salt and pepper.
• Fry the potatoes in olive oil till they turn golden brown and crisp.
• Add onion and cook till it softens and starts browning, stirring occasionally.
• Beat eggs with salt and pepper, to taste.
• Pour the eggs into the pan. Stir to gently combine with the potatoes and onion.
• Turn down the heat to low and cook till eggs are browned on the bottom.
• Using a spatula, loosen the bottom of the omelet and invert it on the other side.
• Cook till the eggs are set and done.
• Remove and transfer on a serving plate.
• Garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
• Serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!